Signs you may be experiencing a little anxiety!!
Some mental health problems are silent killers. You might think everything is fine, but really, there might be subtle hints that your brain isn’t working at 100%. Anxiety can manifest in pretty subtle ways, and if you’re not looking for it, you might not even catch it. Here are some things you might not realize are signs of anxiety:
- You’re always busy, but never getting stuff done.
- Menial problems seem a lot worse than they actually are.
- You’re easily startled.
- You have an upset stomach and your doctor can’t figure out why.
- You’re a perfectionist.
- Everyone you surround yourself with kind of annoys you.
- You are indecisive AF.
- You keep getting sick.
- You can’t get to sleep at night.
- You get chills or hot flashes.
With all of that in mind, plenty of people have a night or two of rough sleep, and lots of people stare at the Chipotle menu for 20 minutes before deciding on a burrito. Does it mean you have an anxiety disorder? Of course not. But if some of these things are a little more regular than you would like, you might want to check in on yourself!