Top innovations of the year 2018!
Every year there seems to be new products that people just can’t stop using and talking about, and a new report reveals which new items were the hottest of 2018.
Nielsen just came out with their 2018 Top 25 Breakthrough Innovations list, which this year reflects a wide range of products that achieved consumer and retail success in the past year. Products making the list include Halo Top Ice Cream, Oreo Thins, Core Hydration, Dunkin' Donuts K-Cup Pods and more.
Other items recognized include (click here for the complete 25)
- Dave's Killer Bread
- Garnier Whole Blends
- Similac Pro-Advance, Similac Pro-Sensitive and Similac Pro-Total Comfort
- Green Giant Riced Veggies
- Stouffer's Fit Kitchen
- Charmin Essentials
- Gillette Fusion5 ProShield and ProShield Chill
- Hefty Ultra Strong Trash Bags
- Tide PODS Plus Febreze Sport Odor Defense
- CRYSTAL PEPSI
- L'Oréal Paris Root Cover Up
- STōK Cold Brew Coffee