Easy ways to make your relationship better in 2019
If you don’t want to get rid of BAE but you know your relationship could use some finesse, don’t worry! All hope is not lost! There are things you can start doing to revamp your relationship just in time for the New Year. If you’re looking to improve things with your boo, here are some ways to start:
- Give each other the best of your time – Don’t just give your partner whatever’s left at the end of your day. Give your boo your undivided attention sometimes.
- Have meetings about your goals – You should be aware of each other’s wants and desires, so it’s good to check in about these things every once in a while.
- Check in on the relationship – Have an honest conversation with your partner about how you feel about the relationship and where you think things are going so you’re always on the same page.
- Make a relationship-specific resolution – Vow to start doing the dishes more, or have one date night a week.
- Treat your relationship like a prize – If you know you’ve got a good thing going for you, make sure you cherish it.
- Be a little selfish – Make sure you’re each making time for yourselves.
Your relationship will do so much better if you’re making sure to check in with each other and take care of yourselves individually. Taking the time to really think about the person you’re dating could be a great way to jumpstart things for the new year!
Source: Huffington Post