Dating Trends that need go bye bye before 2019
We’ve created terms for all of the worst dating trends that are out there in 2018. Seriously, we even have a word for what it means to be grateful for someone after a breakup! What’s next? A word for when our partners do every little thing for us? Here are the dating trends that definitely need to go in 2019:
- Instagrandstanding – Don’t curate your Instagram based off of someone else. Just be yourself!
- Curving – It’s when someone almost ghosts you, but keeps you hangin’ on.
- Breadcrumbing – No more stringing people along!!
- Scrooging – If you’re going to break up with someone JUST so you don’t have to buy them a gift, you’re going to have a hard time out there!
- Banksying – Planning your breakup waaay before it happens is no way to go about things.
- Cohabidating – Don’t live with your partner for financial reasons. You have to do these things when you’re ready!
- Orbiting – Someone ghosts you, and then likes your Instagrams. What gives??
- Vulturing – Seeking out people who are newly single to pick up the pieces.
There are a lot of dating trends out there that simply have to go. Luckily, we can pretty much all agree that Grande-ing is here to stay. There’s nothing like taking a little lesson and gratitude from all of your failed relationships! Time to move onto the next!