Dating Tips for 2019
If one of your 2019 goals is to really nail down your dating game, there are some things that went down in 2018 that just won’t fly in 2019. There are some downsides to the dating world that might be easier to avoid than you think. Here’s what you need to keep in mind about dating in the new year:
- Choice is out – Stop flooding your brain with hundreds of choices of people to date. Set out to really find someone you click with.
- Stop with all the “shoulds” – Quit doing things you don’t want to do, and fill your time with the things you ACTUALLY want to be doing.
- IRL is hot – It’s time to really put yourself out there and try to meet people in the real world and not on the screens!
- Thank u, next – We don’t want to be harnessing any more negativity towards our exes. Period!
- Get ready for adventures – The best way to get to know people is to have real experiences with them!
- Kill ‘em with kindness – It’s all about being nice to people. Hasn’t it always been??
- Be mindful – Be aware of your partner’s emotions, likes, dislikes… anything to get you closer to bae.
Let’s put on our dating gear and get out there this year! We’re all looking for a little something to fill the loneliness sometimes – maybe we should actually strap in and get working towards the things that make our hearts sing!