Some tips to get you moving in the mornings!
If there are two things we’re kind of bad at, it’s keeping up with our wellness plans, and waking up without hitting the “snooze” button. But maybe if we combine the two things, we can actually get our mornings jumpstarted a little more productively. Here are some wellness tips for your groggy mornings:
- Meditate for ten minutes
- Make a list of three things you’re grateful for
- Limit the time you spend on your phone
- Drink a glass of lemon water
- Do 20 minutes of light exercise
- Be present – even if you’re just making eggs
- Be positive and don’t let negative thoughts ruin your day
- Eat breakfast!!
It can be hard to wake up and get your day started with a checklist. I don’t know about you, but my regular to-do list changes and grows so much daily, I can’t even imagine adding a morning routine like this to my days. But your body and mind will thank you if you do just a few wellness tricks at the very start of your mornings.