It doesn’t matter if you’re single or taken – everyone could stand to take a chunk of time out of their Valentine’s Day this year to focus on the person we love most. Ourselves! We’ve just gotten over the post-holiday work grind, and it’s about time we did something to make our bodies feel loved. Here are some things you can do on Valentine’s Day for self-care:
- Buy yourself flowers to brighten up your kitchen.
- Get yourself a nice piece of jewelry you’ve been eyeing off.
- Take some time out of your day to journal.
- Bake yourself something.
- Cook yourself your favorite meal.
- Unplug from technology for a while.
- Plug IN and binge your favorite show.
- Go to the gym or take a yoga class.
Even if you’re planning a romantic date night with bae, you could always wake up in the morning and set yourself up for all kinds of love by taking a nice bubble bath with candles in the room and your favorite music playing. Don’t forget about #1 this holiday of love!
Source: Elite Daily