There’s nothing worse than being in a dating slump when you really don’t wanna be. You convince yourself you’re done with dating when really? You’re just done with dating the wrong ones. It’s tough, but if you’re over the single life and want to put yourself out there more, here are some tips:
- Don’t stress about it – These things take patience, and we can just have fun while we’re at it.
- Make time for self-care – Don’t set aside your personal needs to find a partner.
- Set up more in-person dates – Texting can only get you so far. Get in front of their face!
- Forget about your type – The person you get along with best might not fit the mold in your head. Be open to it!
- Feel confident in what you have to offer – You’ve got a lot to offer, and the right person’s bound to see it.
- Take a break from time to time – It’s totally fine to use your time other ways for a while. Don’t exhaust more energy than you need to!
The most important part of dating at all is that you feel empowered and confident in your decisions. If you’re getting burnt out, pull the pug!! There are lots of things about single life for us to enjoy in the meantime…like sleeping alone. How amazing is it to have the bed to yourself!?