Car and Driver magazine came up with 30 old-school carfeatures that people under the age of 30 might never have seen before, such as manual crank windows, manual door locks, cassette and CD players, a physical key and a manual transmission.
- When it comes to cars, how old school are you?
- If you’re older than 30, how much do you miss this stuff -- and how much do you not miss it?
- Cars are definitely more reliable these days, which is great. But, they’re loaded with computers and technology, making them almost impossible to fix yourself …
- Do you miss popping the hood, rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty?
- Do you argue that driving a car with a stick shift is WAY more fun than driving a car with an automatic transmission?
Source Car and Driver