Starbucks and Dunkin’ have already brought back their pumpkin spice beverages despite it still being summer. And while there may be some who think it’s too soon, apparently a lot of folks think they didn’t come soon enough.
A new survey conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Honey Baked Ham :
- Many Americans are down with enjoying fall flavors at any time they want.
- In fact, 46% of people think seasonal flavors should be around to enjoy all year long.
- But not everyone agrees, with 52% of people thinking fall flavors are for the fall only.
- Those who think fall flavors should be enjoyed all season, are the biggest fans of pumpkin spice (43%), as well as peppermint (38%)
- Folks love pumpkin spice so much, 39% say they’ve even tried “weird” pumpkin spice products, including:
- Pasta sauce
- And some love fall flavors so much they are willing to do almost anything to enjoy them all year round, including:
- Shave their head bald (26%)
- Go a month without Internet (25%)
- Give up social media for one month (24%)
- Give up their smartphone for a flip phone for a year (24%)
- Give up vacation days (23%)
- Take a pay cut (21%)
- Give up showering for one week (19%)
- Eat the same thing for lunch all season (17%)
- Walk everywhere for a week (13%)
- Go a year without celebrating holidays (6%)
Source: SWNS Digital