While most people have their favorites when it comes to restaurants, those places may not necessarily be considered the best in the world. Well, if you are a foodie, and willing to travel anywhere to experience the best meal, a new list is here to let you know where to go.
- The World's 50 Best Restaurants Awards 2021 were just announced at a ceremony hosted in Antwerp, Flanders.
- This year's event saw restaurants from 26 countries across five continents place on the list.
- A new restaurant earned the top spot this year, chef René Redzepi’s Noma in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- It earned the honor of World’s Best Restaurant in 2021 and The Best Restaurant in Europe 2021.
- The highest-ranking U.S. restaurant is Cosme, in New York, which ranks at 22.
- Overall six U.S. restaurants made the list from New York, San Francisco and Healdsburg, CA
World’s Best Restaurants Top 10
(click here for the complete list)
- Noma, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Geranium, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Asador Etxebarri, Atxondo, Spain
- Centra,l Lima, Peru
- Disfrutar, Barcelona, Spain
- Frantzén, Stockholm, Sweden
- Maido, Lima, Peru
- Odette, Singapore
- Pujol, Mexico City, Mexico
- The Chairman, Hong Kong
Source: The World’s 50 Best